Sunday 4 December 2011

I'm BACK!!!!

Heyy everyone

Sorry I kinda went missing in action but lifes been hectic and I just haven't gotten round to posting!!! Well remember when I said that Gracie hadn't arrived well she did about a month ago, but she's not what we were expecting, she's a bossy little brat, and she HATES everything Historical! WOW, is she a pain! Anyway Mum has been talking to her and Gracie has decided that she would rather go somewhere and be spoilt rotten than stay here and have to share things with 6 others! In other news I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE THIS FRIDAY MUM AND I ARE GOING TO THE HARRY POTTER EXIBITION!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I'm really looking forward to it, I cant wait, but sadly I cant take pictures in there but I will make sure that I take a picture outside!

Well thats all really!
~Neri

P.S. Mum started another doll related blog!! http://dollydrafts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again, Neri!

    The Harry Potter exhibit sounds really fun. I hope you had a good time! :-)

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete